Friday Packet Pick-Up
Friday Packet pick-up will be at the Church of the Incarnation (550 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401) from 4pm – 7pm on June 8th. You’ll be able to pick up your bib number and route sheet. The Church is also where the ride starts and ends on Saturday.
Where to Park
- Download our parking map: Incarnation 100 Parking Guide
- There are two small lots at the church, but parking will be very limited and the spots will fill up fast.
- We recommend that you park in one of the City’s garages.
- The closest City garage is at 521 Seventh Street, Santa Rosa, CA.
- There is another City garage located at 735 Fifth Street, Santa Rosa, CA.
- The parking rate is only 50 cents per hour, with the first hour free and a maximum daily rate of $6.
- Unfortunately street parking around the church is not a good option because parking is limited to only 2 hours.
- Registration will be between 6am to 9 am.
- There will be a Blessing of the Bicycles lead by clergy at 6:55am and again at 7:55am. You are invited to join us for that, but of course it is only optional!
- If you are doing the 100 mile course, we recommend that you start no later than 8am.
- Be sure to time your ride so you make it back in time for the after party! We’ll be serving food from 11:45am to 4pm.
- You will receive your turn-by-turn instructions and map at Friday Packet Pick-Up or Saturday morning registration.
- You may change which course you want to ride the day of the Incarnation 100. If you want to do a longer route, you will just need to pay the difference. Sorry, no partial refunds if you choose to do a shorter route.
- Transfers will be allowed with a $10 processing fee. We encourage transfers but please do not sell your registration for more than you bought it for – this is a charity ride after all! Sorry, there are no refunds.
Rest Stops & SAG
- There are five rest stops total.
- The 100 mile route stops at four of them, the 100 km route stops at three rest stops, the 45 mile route stops at 2 of them, and the 30 mile route has one rest stop.
- We’ll have powdered energy drink, water, food, energy bars, and bathrooms at each rest stop.
- We will even have a bike mechanic from Echelon Cycle and Multisport at the rest stop in Graton, which all routes pass through.
- Drop bags will be available at certain rest stops; pick them up when you return to the church campus.
- There will be SAG support for the duration of the ride, and SAG vehicles will sweep the course at 4pm to pick up stragglers.
- Bring your cell phone; there is cell reception along most of the routes.
- Please call our SAG support if you or another rider needs help. The phone number for SAG will be on your turn-by-turn.
- We will have Flaggers along the routes at key areas to ensure that you don’t miss turns and to alert cars to the presence of cyclists.
- Routes will be marked.
- The 100 km and 100 mile routes go along a portion of River Road that is heavily shaded by lots of beautiful redwood trees. As such, it would be prudent to have a small headlight and taillight on your bike for this corridor.
Sweetwater Springs Road
- There is about 1/4 mile of an 18% grade just shy of the summit! It is quite a challenge! Did you see the elevation maps on www.incarnation100.org/routes?
- We will have a mini “rest stop” with water at the summit. Please pause to catch your breath while enjoying the amazing view.
- The descent is steep, curvy, and the blacktop is cracked in places. So please be careful!
- While challenging, Sweetwater Springs Road is still a hidden gem for Sonoma County cyclists, and we are happy to have it be part of our routes.
The After Party!
- You will return to the church campus and enjoy a well-deserved after party!
- We’ll be serving food from 11:45am – 4pm.
- We are serving a gourmet meal featuring:
- Grilled free-range chicken breast donated by Petaluma Poultry
- Grilled choice grade tri-tip donated by Oliver’s Market
- Grilled veggies
- 2 types of salad
- Baked beans
- And more!
- Your meal will come with two free drink tickets (unless you’re under 21 of course!)
- We will have cold beer donated by Lagunitas!
- Wine has been donated by local Sonoma County wineries.
- Non-alcoholic drinks are unlimited.
- Additional drink tickets will be available to purchase at $5 each.
- Your friends and family may join you for the after party! Tickets for the meal are $20, and the kid’s meal is $10.
- We are also going to have live music!
- We are thrilled to offer massages from the massage therapists at Santa Rosa Therapeutic Bodyworks! They will be on campus between 12:30 and 4 to offer free massages to our riders!
- Secure bicycle parking in our back, gated courtyard will also be offered for free.
Basic Safety Info
- You must wear a helmet at all times.
- Please ride single file.
- Be courteous to pedestrians, other cyclists and cars.
- Obey all laws.
- Bring at least one spare tube, a pump and patch kit.
- You must yield to emergency vehicles displaying emergency lights and siren.
- You are not to stop in the road, especially in curves!
- Should you experience a mechanical problem, remove your bike from the road to a safe location.
- To report an emergency, CALL 911.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!