Registration, Check-In and Start Times
Packet Pickup and Registration: Evening Before the Ride – Friday, June 8th
Pick up your pre-ordered jersey, bib number, and route sheet on June 8th at Church of the Incarnation between 4pm – 7pm. The ride starts and ends at Church of the Incarnation located at 550 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401.
Registration and Check-In: Before AND After The Ride – Saturday, June 9th
- Registration will be between 6am to 9 am at the Church of the Incarnation. Please see the chart below for your designated Registration/ Check-In time for your ride. Times vary by ride.
- Check-In Day of The Ride: If you have registered in advance and picked up your pack on Friday night then you must Check-In prior to starting your ride. There will be an Express Check-In line at the registration table for those riders who have already picked up their bibs. We are stressing Check-In on the day of the ride for overall rider safety and to ensure we know what riders are on the road at all times.
- Blessing of the Bicycles: Blessing of the Bicycles will happen twice, led by clergy at 6:55am and again at 7:55am. You are invited to join us for that, but of course it is only optional!
- Bib Numbers and Turn by Turn Instruction Day of The Ride: Bib Numbers and Turn by Turn will be available day of at Registration/Check-In.
- Start Times: Morning of check-in is required even if you came to packet pick up on Friday evening. Please check in on time for your route. If you are late, you may be directed to a shorter route. Check your map for rest stop closing times. If you are unsure how long it will take you to ride the route, please plan to start riding when the course first opens for your route. We will sweep all routes at 4pm and any riders still on the course will be brought back by the SAG Team. Please see the chart below for course open times and ensure you are on the road by the designated time.
- Check-in at End of Ride: After you have finished your ride, please check back in at the registration table to pick up your meal and drink tickets. This will also ensure that we know you’ve returned and are not lost out on the road.
|Riders on the
|100 Mile||6:00 am – 7:15 am||6:30 am||7:30 am|
|100 Kilometer||6:30 am – 8:15 am||7:00 am||8:30 am|
|45 Mile||7:30 am – 8:30 am||8:30 am||9:30 am|
|30 Mile||9:00 am – 10:30 am||9:00 am||10:30 am|
- Changing Your Course: You may change which course you want to ride the day of at Registration. If you want to do a longer route, you will just need to pay the difference. Sorry, no partial refunds if you choose to do a shorter route.
- Transferring your Bib Number: Transfers will be allowed with a $10 processing fee. We encourage transfers but please do not sell your registration for more than you bought it for – this is a charity ride after all! Sorry, there are no refunds.
Where to Park
- Download our parking map: Incarnation 100 Parking Guide
- We recommend that you park in one of the City’s garages.
- The closest City garage is at 521 Seventh Street, Santa Rosa, CA.
- The parking rate for the 7th St garage is 50 cents per hour, with the first hour free and a maximum daily rate of $6.00.
- An additional City garage located at 735 Fifth Street, Santa Rosa, CA.
- The parking rate for the 5th St garage is 75 cents per hour with a maximum daily rate of $8.00.
- The closest City garage is at 521 Seventh Street, Santa Rosa, CA.
- Street parking around the church is limited to 2 hours only, and therefore is not recommend.
- Church of the Incarnation is located at located at, 550 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401.
Rest Stops, Support, Road Info, and Safety
Rest Stops & SAG
- All rest stops will have powdered energy drink, water, food, energy bars, and toilets.
- Drop bags will be available at most rest stops; pick them up when you return to the church campus.
- There will be Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles covering the course for the duration of the ride. SAG vehicles will sweep the course at 4pm to pick up stragglers.
|Rest Stop 1||Water Stop *||Rest Stop 2||Rest Stop 3||Rest Stop 4|
|100 Mile||4 Rest stops||at 28.5 mi.||at 38.6 mi.||at 43.2 mi.||at 57.9 mi.||at 79.4 mi.|
|100 Kilometer||3 Rest stops||at 15.7 mi.||at 29.6 mi.||at 34.2 mi.||at 49.0 mi.|
|45 Mile||2 Rest stops||at 15.7 mi.||at 31.4 mi.|
|30 Mile||1 Rest stop||at 18.9 mi.|
|* The Water Stop is at the top of Sweetwater Springs Rd to support the 100 Mile and 100 Kilometer riders.|
|Graton Rest Stop Supports all routes and will have an Echelon Cycle and Multisport bike mechanic present.|
- All Routes will be marked.
- Flaggers will be positioned along the routes at key areas to ensure that you don’t miss turns and to alert cars to the presence of cyclists.
- The 100 mile and 100km routes go along a portion of River Road that is heavily shaded by lots of beautiful redwood trees. As such, it would be prudent to have a small headlight and taillight on your bike for this corridor.
Sweetwater Springs Road
- Near the summit of Sweetwater Springs Road, there is about 1/4 mile of an 18% grade. It is quite a challenge! Did you see the elevation maps on www.incarnation100.org/routes?
- There will be a mini “rest stop” with water at the summit. Please pause to catch your breath while enjoying the amazing view.
- The descent is steep, curvy, and the blacktop is cracked in places. Be careful!
- While challenging, Sweetwater Springs Road is still a hidden gem for Sonoma County cyclists, and we are happy to have it be part of our routes.
Basic Safety Info
- You must wear a helmet at all times.
- Please ride single file.
- Be courteous to pedestrians, other cyclists and cars.
- Obey traffic laws.
- Bring at least one spare tube, a pump and patch kit.
- Yield to emergency vehicles displaying emergency lights and siren.
- Should you experience a mechanical problem, remove your bike from the road to a safe location.
- To report an emergency, CALL 911.
The After Party!
After your ride, return to the church campus and enjoy a well-deserved after party! There will be great food, live music, secure bike parking, and free massages to riders. Friends and family are welcome!
Food will be served from 11:45am – 4pm.
- We are serving a gourmet meal featuring:
- Grilled free-range chicken breast donated by Petaluma Poultry
- Grilled choice grade tri-tip donated by Oliver’s Market
- Grilled veggies
- 2 types of salad
- Baked beans
- And more!
- Your meal will come with two free drink tickets (unless you’re under 21 of course!)
- We will have cold beer donated by Lagunitas!
- Wine has been donated by Kendall Jackson Winery
- Non-alcoholic drinks are unlimited.
- Additional drink tickets will be available to purchase at $5 each.
BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO THE AFTER PARTY!
- Tickets for the meal are $20 for adults, and $10 for kids.
Free Massages for Riders!
We are thrilled to offer massages from the massage therapists at Santa Rosa Therapeutic Bodyworks! They will be on campus between 12:30 and 4 to offer free massages to our riders!
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!